EML VILLA is a top favorite in Cabo San Lucas. Set on a gently sloping hillside with spectacular views of Land's End, Cabo Bay and the surrounding desert. EML VILLA is conveniently located close to all the action of Cabo but still far enough away to give you the peace and quiet to relax and rejuvenate.
Why a private villa rental may be your best choice for a Cabo San Lucas vacation, corporate retreat, tournament fishing, or special event!
Cabo is a slice of heaven. There's something here for everyone. This tropical desert paradise at the tip of Baja California is where the sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. It offers unsurpassed recreational opportunities such as world class fishing, golf, diving, parasailing, jet skiing, gourmet dining, shopping, and a bustling night life. With nightly rates for most private villas starting around $315.00 per night, VILLA EML is a real value when compared to many of the luxury resorts in Los Cabos.
Group, Corporate Meetings, Fishing, Vacation, or Special Events
Six private rooms make for a great getaway, whether for business, pleasure, or some combination of the two, VILLA EML can help coordinate the details of your group needs. We'll offer you options and suggestions for organizing and structuring your function, whatever your specific needs are.
World Class Fishing!
If you are fishing a tournament or just flying down with your fishing buddy, VILLA EML has you covered by taking care of your fish until it's time to fly home with our on-site ice machine and freezer. This makes life easier and is easy on your pocket book by not running all over town to pick up your supplies and fish. Tournament time fills up fast, so call in advance to reserve your dates. Also call for info if you need help on fishing supplies, boats, or general information since we have been pro-fishing for many years in Cabo.
You are never more than a phone call or e-mail away from a customer service representative. Let us know if you need assistance on:
- Food and beverage pre-stocking
- Fishing needs
- Complete in-villa spa treatments
- Chefs and catering
- Child care and much more
Villa EML Quick Facts
- Six private rooms
- Studio apartment with kitchen and bathroom
- Dishes, microwave, coffee pot, refrigerator, linens and towels provided
- Sleeps 2-4 persons per room
- Upstairs deck with kitchen enough room to entertain 30 people
- Enjoy wireless internet, air conditioning, washer, charcoal/ gas BBQ grill, pool and off street parking
- No pets allowed
- Beach gear provided including umbrella & beach chair
- $60.00 night / $400.00 week (two persons)
- Call for long term rental pricing
Villa EML Keys to Contentment!
Cabo San Lucas is the ultimate great escape but it isn't all that easy to find peace and quiet in a town known for its all-night party atmosphere and large, impersonal resorts and hotels. Or is it?
The good news is that after a trip to the end of the world's longest peninsula, VILLA EML offers tranquility just a few minutes away from the action and excitement that is Cabo. Find your way down the highway south towards Land's End, look for the new Costco on the right and just a short distance past, turn right at the big white building (Modelo beer outlet), Towards the top of a well-maintained dirt road you'll come to discover one of the best little known secrets in Los Cabos.
Rates - Per Room
$60.00 night / $400.00 week (double occupancy, single person deduct $10.00 night)
$1,600.00 Exclusive Villa-Rental no other renters, one week & 4-room minimum
$799.00 Christmas & New Years week
- Rates are in US dollars per room & based on double occupancy $25.00 per extra person per day.
- All rates are subject to additional Mexican tax
- Discounted weekly rate is based strictly on a 7 night reservation
- Deposit of 50% required to confirm reservation, balance due 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time from 2:00pm
- Check-out time 11:00am we will try to accomodate late checkouts if requested in advance
- Christmas & New Years require 7 night reservtions
- Damage deposit $200.00
We never over-book like a hotel/airline. We turn away other clients, once you commit to us. Should the need arise to cancel, we will work with you:
- Firstly, we always give clients, when they reserve, a link to an organization in the US, that provides inexpensive Flight and Accommodation Insurance, which, if you think there is a chance you might want to cancel,is always an excellent idea. Very inexpensive.
- Because Cabo is a destination resort, please call us at least sixty days in advance of the start date of your booking and we'll be pleased to refund 50% of your deposit and the balance when we rebook the canceled dates.
- Thereafter, monies will be refunded only when these dates are re-booked.
- In both cases, we will make every effort to re-book guests for the time frame that you cancel and refund you in full.
- US Phone
- 503-302-8431 or 503 559-1157
Ask for John or Evelyn
- Mexico Phone